TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online 2019: Telangana honorable Cheif Minister KCR announced TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme 2019. He promised during the election campaign amount of 3016rs. First of all this scheme started in Andhra Pradesh in 2018. AP CM Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has given 1000rs every month for eligible people. Everybody knows KCR is well known person in Telangana. This Started maybe the end of May 2019.
The Main moto for given TS Nirudyoga Bruthi amount for unemployment people who are facing for employment. All the youth of Telangana state aged between 22 and 35 are eligible to apply for the benefits under this unemployment scheme. If you are someone who falls in this age criteria and belongs to the state of Telangana, then this article will provide you with all the requisite details related to making an application, eligibility criteria, educational qualification among others. Read on find about more details about this scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online 2019
Scheme Name: TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
Article category: Information, Registration, Eligibility and applying process
Authority: Government of Telangana
Scheme Launch Year: 2019
Beneficiary: Unemployed youth
No of beneficiary: Not specified yet
Allowance Per Month: Rs.3016/- per month
Eligibility: Click Here For Eligibility Info
Mode of registration: Online
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration/Application Form Link: Click Here to Apply For Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019
Official website: To be updated soon
Eligibility Criteria To Apply for TS Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme 2019
- Applicants must be unemployed and should be native of Telangana.
- Minimum Educational qualification should be graduation.
- Movable/Immovable properties, having 4 Wheelers are ineligible.
- Having wetland of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5.00 acres maximum are eligible.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Should belong to below poverty line family.
- All the eligible beneficiaries from one family shall be considered Should be in the age group of 22-35 Years. Those who have availed financial assistance/loan under any state/central government-sponsored self-employment scheme are not eligible.
- Those who are pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Those who are working in Public/Private Sector/quasi-government or self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be employee dismissed from government service. The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
TS Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme 2019 – Required Documents
TS Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme required documents given below. Attach below documents scanned copies with your application.
- Valid ID Proofs (Aadhar Card, Ration Card or Voter ID Card)
- Educational Certificates (SSC / HSC / Degree or ITI / Diploma and others)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Annual Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Employment Card
How to Apply for TS Nirudhyoga Bhruti:
- Visit the TS State Government Official Website, Telangana.gov.in
- TS Nirudhyoga Bhruti Application form will be visible on the homepage; click on it.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Please Ensure that the following documents are ready during the registration process Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar. Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates.
- To Enter the Register/Hall ticket Number Available in Certificate. White Ration Card.