JNTUA M.Tech 2nd Sem Results 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU A) is a state university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. JNTU Anantapur has announced Regular/Supply M.Tech 2nd sem supply Results 2018 – 2019 today. This is the good news for the people who are waiting for JNTU Anantapur M.Tech 2nd Sem Exam Results 2019.
This year a huge number of candidates were applied for PG & M.Tech Regular/Supply 1th sem Examinations. The candidates who were appeared for M.Tech Regular/Supply 1th Sem Exam can check their results from below given link. All Students are invited to check the results from the official website.
JNTUA M.Tech 2nd Sem Results 2019
Students can check JNTUA M.Tech 2nd sem Regular/Supply Exam Results at official website or as well as jntuadda online portal. Follow stepwise directions for JNTU Anantapur M.Tech 2nd Sem Exam Results 2018 – 2019 given below. The JNTU Anantapur M.Tech Exam Evening result is important for students studying in the Evening classes & studying for Competitive exams.
Click on below link to check your results….
How to check JNTUA M.Tech 2nd Sem Results 2019
Students can check the results by following the given procedure.
- Visit the official website
- Choose the link the exam you have appeared
- A page will open, enter the details that it asked
- Click on the Submit Button and wait for a while
- A page will open it contains your results and take a hard copy.
For R13 :
- – 1 In The Field Of External Indicates Student Absent For The Respective Subject.
- – 2 In The Field Of External Indicates Student Withheld For The Respective Subject.
- – 3 In The Field Of External Indicates Student Malpractice For The Respective Subject.
Grades: O – Outstanding; S – Excellent; A – Very Good; B – Good; C – Fair; D – Satisfactory; F – Fail.
Hope you check your JNTUA M.tech Regular 1st Sem Exam Results 2019 here. Share this article ” JNTUA M.tech 2nd Sem Exam Results 2018 – 2019 ” to your friends, who wrote JNTUA M.tech exam 2019.