CMA Inter Time Table June 2019: CMA board has announced the time table for the exam dates for those students who are going to appear for the CMA Inter exam in the month of June 2019. So, CMA Inter time table is released. The examination will be going to be conducted in the month of June 2019 as it occurs normally in the same month every year.
The board of CMA conducts the CMA Inter exam twice a year where in the months of June and December every year. So, friends prepare well from now onwards to qualify the CMA Inter with good marks/percentage.
|Date and Day||CMA Intermediate Exam Dates Dec 2018
Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
|Tuesday, 11th June 2019||Financial Accounting (Group 1)|
|Wednesday, 12th June 2019||Operations Management & Strategic Management (Group 2)|
|Thursday, 13th June 2019||Laws & Ethics (Group 1)|
|Friday, 14th June 2019||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (Group 2)|
|Saturday, 15th June 2019||Direct Taxation (Group 1)|
|Sunday, 16th June 2019||Indirect Taxation (Group 2)|
|Monday, 17th June 2019||Cost Accounting (Group 1)|
|Tuesday, 18th June 2019||Company Accounts & Audit (Group 2)|
CMA Inter 2019 Exam Fee Details
|Group (s)||CMA Inter Fee|
|For Single Group||Inland Centres||Rs. 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 90|
|Both Groups||Inland Centres||Rs. 2400/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 90|
Some Important Notes
1.Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up either through online or in offline modes. The examination application form can also be downloaded from here, for online application click https://exam/online/application/form and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching a demand draft of requisite examination fees, for offline application form click http://exam/offline/application/form. Demand draft should be made in favor of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Online fees will be accepted through online mode (including Pay-fee Module of IDBI Bank).
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONG WITH THE FORM.
(a) Students can log in to the website CMA/exam/application/online and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through a pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. THE LAST TERM FOR EXAMINATION IN 2012 SYLLABUS FOR INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATION WILL BE JUNE 2019
5. The Finance Act 2015 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice under Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of June 2019 term of Examination.
6. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) for June 2019 term.
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination.
8. If a student obtains at least 60 percent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
9. Examination Centres:
Overseas Centres at
Dubai and Muscat.
10. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
12. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23rd August, 2019.
In this article, we have provided you fees structure and CMA Inter exam time table. Hoping that the content in this article going to be very much useful for the students who are going to appear for the CMA Inter exam in the month of June 2019.