CMA Foundation Time Table June 2019: CMA board has announced the time table for the exam dates for those students who are going to appear for the CMA Foundation exam in the month of June 2019. So, CMA Foundation time table is released. The examination will be going to be conducted in the month of June 2019 as it occurs normally in the same month every year.
The board of CMA conducts the CMA Foundation exam twice a year wherein the months of June and June every year. So, friends prepare well from now onwards to qualify the CMA Foundation with good marks/percentage.
CMA Foundation Time table – Exam Dates:
EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – JUNE- 2019 FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
|Date and Day||CMA Foundation Exam Time Table June 2019
Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
|Tuesday, 11th June 2019||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|Wednesday, 12th June 2019||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|Thursday, 13th June 2019||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|Friday, 14th June 2019||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
CMA Foundation Important Dates June 2019
Other important dates related to CMA June 2019 are as follows.
|Publication of notification||28th Feb 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application forms||10th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card (expected)||May 2019, last week|
|Result declaration||23rd August 2019|
CMA Foundation Exam Fees June 2019
|CMA Foundation Examination Fee||Inland Centres||Rs. 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
Some Important Notes
1. The last term of Foundation examination in 2012 syllabus will be June 2019.
2. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
3. Application Forms for Foundation Examination can be filled up either through online or in offline mode.
4. For the examination application form- online click http://exam/online/application/form, for offline click http://cma/foundation/offline/form/download and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching a demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form.
5.(a) Students can login to the website http://exam/online/application/form and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
6. Examination Centres:
- Adipur -Kachchh(Gujarat)
- Bewar City(Rajasthan)
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blair
Overseas Centres at
- Dubai and
7. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.